Program Overview & Membership Options
Technology Executives Club has been empowering CIOS, Senior Technology & Digital Executives since 2001!
Our Difference - More than just a "network." Our Service combines:
- A highly-vetted & facilitated Virtual Peer-Based Peer Advisory Program
- A Virtual Live & On-Demand Professional Development & Continuing Education Program focused on Technology Leadership & Management
- An Executive Leadership Coaching Program.
Our Programs will Help You & Your Team
- Get Relevant & Actionable Advice When You Need it!
As a result you’ll gain confidence in your strategies and decision-making process. The program will help you gain “Speed” in decision making and strategy, and get “unstuck” quickly!
- Learn to accelerate the change through others by becoming a Highly Effective Technology Leader and Manager.
Helps ensure your goals get met—both directly and through your team and partners.
- Learn and earn Continuing Education Certificates as you experience our “Master Class” level of programming.
All of our programming is taught by CIOs and Senior Technology & Digital executives and available both live and on-demand using our Technology Executives U™ platform.
The Virtual Peer Advisory Program
The Virtual Peer Advisory Program provides a Virtual Board of Advisors who act as the accelerator for your transformation. You'll get the right strategies on your most pressing issues when you need them. What's Working Now discussions facilitate Mastery in the 10 Disciplines.
Technology Executives U™ - Professional Development for Technology Leaders
Our Technology Executives U™ Professional Development & Continuing Professional Education program provides virtual live and on-demand "Master Class" Continuing Professional Education focused on Technology Leadership and Management. All virtual workshops, are taught by working CIOs, Senior Technology & Digital executives.
Executive Leadership Coaching
Helps you prioritize your goals and move forward more quickly directly, through your team and others in the organization.
- Provided both individually (1 on 1) and in group forms in both the monthly Virtual Peer Advisory Program and Quarterly Inner Circle meetings.
- Topics include (but not limited to) Leadership, Coaching on your Communication & Presentation Skills, Organizational Politics/ Mindset, Executive & Department Branding for Recruiting & More.
Technology Executives U
Professional Development & CPE Program focused on Leadership & Management - get virtual live and on-demand Master Class Workshops, Coaching & Connects.
TEU - Team
Grow your team's leadership and management skills when you get team access to the Technology Executives U professional development/CPE Program.